I'll give it a try, of course, man just searches the easiest way first. I just hope that there are no unresolvable references to luajit in code.

Yurii

13 жовт. 2016 23:22 "Nagaev Boris" <bnagaev@gmail.com> пише:
Given all these reasons, it seems better to use old PUC Lua 5.1 on x64
rather than porting to Lua 5.3 or to LuaJIT 2

--

Best regards,
Boris Nagaev