On 2016-10-05 09:11, Sean Conner wrote:
> It was thus said that the Great Daurnimator once stated:
>> How do you compare yourself to zash's cbor library?
>> https://www.zash.se/lua-cbor.html
>
>   More comprehensive to be sure.

I'd say that mine does the 80% of the spec most people would need¹, with
20% of the line count and no C code that needs compiling.

Also MIT vs LGPL, if that's a thing you care about.

And this is after all an extensible specification, so no library can
ever be complete.  I tried to make sure you could plug in your own
encoder and decoder bits for new tagged values and such.

¹ read: the parts I needed

--
Kim "Zash" Alvefur