A question about luac. Do I understand correctly that luac precompiles the given lua file only and does not include the modules called in by a require statement inside? More precisely, that it does not generate something functioning as a 'fully linked standalone binary'?
And if I am right in this, is it possible to generate such a 'standalone binary', allowing one to call one file with all necessary precompiled code inside?

Hans van der Meer