On 05/10/16 10:31 AM, tyrondis wrote:
Hi *,

I have a 3rd party module that operates and maintains its state in the global environment.
Is there anyway I can load this module into a custom context table, so that it uses that table as its _G? I want to be able to have multiple instances of that module, which is currently not possible because of its “Singleton” nature.

I could also refactor the 3rd part module but I want to have it untouched to make it easier to apply potential patches to it.

Thanks
Tyr

Loadfile/dofile maybe?