On 28/08/2016 07:56, Tim Hill wrote:

On Aug 26, 2016, at 5:44 AM, Roberto Ierusalimschy
<roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:

4) Soni is trolling us.

I think the answer might be a bit of 1 and 3, but I'm not
discounting 4.

Based on past history.

More often than not, the real problem is not "X is trolling Y",
but "Y is accepting to be trolled by X". X is not the problem.

-- Roberto

Partly but many times people are genuinely trying to help. I forgive
naivety over trolling any day (and mea culpa on being naive), and the
list would be poorer if we were all cynical over the intent of every
post.

—Tim

It takes all sorts.

Tim+