It was thus said that the Great Tim Hume once stated:
> On Thu, 25 Aug 2016, Soni L. wrote:

> >>nowhere >  near quicksort, and it also iterates, effectively calculating
> >>a length.
> >>
> >> Maybe you can describe the problem you are trying to solve with a bit
> >> more
> >> context? That might make it easier to provide suggestions.
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >>
> >> Tim.
> >>

> >I wanna sort a Lua table without a concept of length.
>
> I guess the question is why do you want to sort the table without the
> concept of length? Is there some reason you don't know the length of the
> table?

  My guesses?

	1) Just because ...

	2) Soni is questioning assumptions and trying to get us to think
	   outside the box using a Socratic method.

	3) Soni is upset that # doesn't honor the __index method.

	4) Soni is trolling us.

  I think the answer might be a bit of 1 and 3, but I'm not discounting 4.

  -spc (I'm beginnign to see why Socrates said "I drank what?")