Howdy Mr. Figueiredo,
Thank you for your answer

Actually, being an older kinda guy, I anticipate that a book that I purchased would include the instructions in painful detail. They used to and although I don’t like highlighting things in a book, I do like to make notes in them for example.

I am not real fond of reading instructions off computer screens, the root cause of my buying books in the first place, but that’s my problem I suppose.