[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] One More Maketool
- From: Ulrich Schmidt <u.sch.zw@...>
- Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2016 15:51:36 +0200
I would like to announce v0.4.13 of OMM.
* All example scripts running well on windows.
* All needed sources for Lua and modules become downloaded via svn
automatically, if you have 'svn.exe' on your windows system.
* Lua functions can be used in rule actions instead external programs.
* some minor changes in screen outputs.
* Fixed a horrible bug introduced by the rule tool stopping existing
toolchains to generate proper command lines.
* Rethink internal needs handling. Dependency checks for "needs" need to
become more fine grained.
* Rethink toolchains code. Toolchain code is independent from rules code
now. By reusing rules in toolchains, things may be coded simpler and
easier to maintain.
* Create a rule for compiling statically linked windows executable including
all lua libs and lua scripts.
* Makefile syntax is complete and should not change anymore.
Any critics, wishes, bug reports, ... are welcome.