On 12/08/16 04:24, Andrew Starks wrote:
[...]
> The game is praised for being remarkably stable and extremely well
> designed. The modding culture is fantastic and the language, if you
> haven't guessed, is Lua.

I've got it. It's utterly rock solid and even though it's still a
prerelease it's very slick. (One day I want to see a writeup on how the
simulation engine works; that stuff's not easy.)

My only complaints are that (a) it's far too addictive; seriously, it
triggers my latent OCD in a slightly uncomfortable manner; (b) it's
brown. Very brown; (c) the controls need improving.

I didn't know it used Lua. I'll take another look --- thanks!

│ "There is nothing in the world so dangerous --- and I mean *nothing*
│ --- as a children's story that happens to be true." --- Master Li Kao,
│ _The Bridge of Birds_