Hi Paul,
You can add 2 of my open source projects as well :

* Marcel ( https://github.com/destroyedlolo/Marcel  ) : an MQTT injector mostly made for smart home usages. It publishes on MQTT network 1-wire figures, meteo forecast and many others ... It is able as well to control external devices thru 1-wire network and send alerts (SMS but limited to a French provider, Mail or Google Cloud Messaging). Lua is used to create custom controls on data as well as custom actions.

* Séléné ( https://github.com/destroyedlolo/Selene ) : it's an automation tool based on MQTT messages. It can launch Lua script on message's arrival as well as publish orders again thru MQTT messages.
Thanks to it's DirectFB plug-in, it can be used to build graphical applications powered by Lua's scripts without X overload.

Séléné is the core of my home automation system, driving shutters and probably warming in the future, determining alarm condition, ...
I use it also to make one of my own dashboards using a bricked android tablet, resurrected with Linux and using Séléné's DirectFB plug-in.
Marcel is the low layer part b/w the MQTT network and the real world.

Bye

Laurent

Le Vendredi 12 août 2016 8h15, Paul Merrell <marbux@gmail.com> a écrit :

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 7:24 PM, Andrew Starks <andrew@starksfam.org> wrote:

> While browsing Steam at work (Hi boss! Hey there!), I came across
> Factorio

Hi, Andrew,

Added to the queue for the Where Lua Is Used page.

Best regards,

Paul

--
[Notice not included in the above original message:  The U.S. National
message.]