I have updated the version of the Visual Studio Code Debug
Adapter for Ravi and Lua 5.3 at
https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=ravilang.ravi-debug.

The debugger can be installed from VSCode by the extension
installation facility - search for 'Lua and Ravi 5.3 Debugger'.

This version is updated to Ravi 5.3.3 which is in line with Lua 5.3.3.

In this release binaries are included for Windows 10, OSX and Ubuntu
Linux - all 64-bit, and interpreter only. I am not sure if OSX and
Linux binaries will work for everyone - if it does please let me know.

There is still a lot more work to do but if anyone cares to try this out and
send me feedback then please do!

Regards