On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 1:50 PM, Pavel Drotar <gmc1@azet.sk> wrote:
OK, I wrote draft of simple manual on the subject of this thread as far as I understand it.
If someone of you would be so kind to review it I would be glad.

https://github.com/is73/Lua-5.3-Portable-Batteries-Windows-10-32bit/blob/master/manual.md

Thank you for doing this; I'm sure it will be a big help to many people.

While I haven't tested your instructions, they look reasonable. The only quibble I have is that you download rockspecs from source repositories, e.g., lsqlite3, rather than simply using e.g., luarocks install lsqlite3...