Hi guys,

I created portable binary distribution of Lua 5.3.3 (32bit on Windows 10) with some batteries (I think are important IMHO) included for those who are pretty frustrated from compilation of Lua C modules on Windows and installation help from the authors. Specially I want to mention lsqlite3 module, luasql-mysql module and luasec module. Such approach doesn't help to wider Lua usage.

Lua is very powerful and elegant language and not everyone who wants to learn it is experienced in C language. If you want to start your Lua adventure with latest Lua please feel free to download it. It runs even from USB.

Whats included:
lua 5.3.3
lpeg 1.0.0-1
lrexlib-pcre 2.8.0-1
lsqlite3 0.9.3-0
luafilesystem 1.6.3-2
luasec 0.6-1
luasocket 3.0rc1-2
luasql-mysql cvs-1
luautf8 0.1.1-1
md5 1.2-1
microlight 1.0-1
penlight 1.3.2-2 ... perfect for studying Lua code

You can find it here:
https://github.com/is73/Lua-5.3-Portable-Batteries-Windows-10-32bit

I.