> I did notice LHF's use of the phrase "not undefined" instead of
> "unspecified", but I had to keep my post short so I removed that
> section in my reply (which is fortunate because otherwise Dirk would
> have had a stroke, not just a shock. I hope you didn't find me to be a
> troll, or "not humble" as someone else said. I apologize if it perhaps
> seemed this way. If it indeed seemed so, please let me know; I promise
> not to reply - I'll just take it in mind seriously and try to learn
> something from it).

If you are the same Niccolo Medici that used to be active on
NationStates, everything is already forgiven. That guy was
the one voice of sanity among some serious weirdos.

But you are forgiven anyway. My definition of 'troll' is 'an OP
who contributes 40% of the posts on his own thread', which
I admit I should not start applying when the thread has only
three messages in it. Sorry about that.