On 7/1/16, Niccolo Medici <niccolomedici@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you're not convinced, I suggest you check the HTTP server's
> statistic to see if people are more likely to [...]

Oh, I have another suggestion: see, in the server logs, whether many
people are downloading the 5.2.0 and 5.1 tarballs (instead of 5.2.4
and 5.1.5). (I specifically don't mention 5.3.x because users are less
likely to err here, as there are prominent 5.3.3 links on the site.)

If many people indeed download the "incorrect" tarballs, you'd know
that there's certainly a problem. Maybe your server can also tell you
the "referer"; that is, whether these "erroneous" download requests
come indeed from the "versions" page.