What kind of line mappings do you need?  Is there a standard format?

FWIW any trace() statement will generate line numbers according to the original haxe source.  I use that for debugging.

I need line mappings for running a lua debugger on Haxe code. It's similar to what CoffeScript/TypeScript, etc do to allow JS debugging, and you can find an example format here: http://coffeescript.org/documentation/docs/sourcemap.html
It shouldn't be difficult for me to hack it, as long as the AST keeps track of the line/column in the source that generated each node.