Hi folks,

I recently wrote a Lua target for the Haxe language: http://haxe.org/blog/hello-lua

I think it has a lot of promise for building more sophisticated Lua apps (e.g. Nginx/lua + Redis/lua + _javascript_/html5/ios), while also granting the ability for those apps to integrate with other languages and frameworks.

The target is still considered to be in beta mode, but passes our extensive unit test suite.  I'd really like to get feedback from the Lua folks here on the structure/performance of the Lua generated code, and how I might better provide extern support (e.g. Haxe doesn't support multiple returns, which I know is a major sticking point at present.)

I hope some of you find it to be useful!