On May 24, 2016 21:27, "Dhaval Kapil" <me@dhavalkapil.com> wrote:
> Well, I too was confused regarding the name. I wanted it to end with 'vm' so as it's easier for people to recognize it as a 'version manager'.

I probably have a different background, but to me, 'VM' always meant 'virtual machine', and I initially though that your lib would expose the internals of Lua as a library or something like that. IMHO using 'luaenv' or 'lenv' would be a better idea, since the goal is to start in a 5.x Lua+LuaRocks "environment".