On Sun, Nov 15, 2015 at 4:53 AM, Dibyendu Majumdar
<mobile@majumdar.org.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The most bugs I have found in Ravi are in the implementation of the
> optional static typing system. I have enhanced the Lua 5.3 parser and
> code generator to add the optional static type system - this approach
> makes merging upstream changes easier but at the same time, perhaps
> affects the implementation in a negative way as the original
> implementation is not designed to perform static typing.
>
> I am interested in Lua/Ravi programs that break the typesystem. If
> anyone would care to help me with this then please let me know.
>
> It is now possible to build Ravi without the JIT compiler - so this
> makes it much easier to just build the interpreter version. I hope
> that this will make it easier for people who wish to build the
> binaries themselves. I do provide pre-built binaries for Windows and
> Ubuntu at the github site (link below).
>
> https://github.com/dibyendumajumdar/ravi/releases
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Dibyendu

Hello,

I failed to compile Ravi with llvm 3.4:

-- Found LLVM 3.4svn
-- Using LLVMConfig.cmake in: .../share/llvm/cmake
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:167 (llvm_map_components_to_libnames):
  Unknown CMake command "llvm_map_components_to_libnames".

Best regards,
Boris Nagaev