Hi,

The most bugs I have found in Ravi are in the implementation of the
optional static typing system. I have enhanced the Lua 5.3 parser and
code generator to add the optional static type system - this approach
makes merging upstream changes easier but at the same time, perhaps
affects the implementation in a negative way as the original
implementation is not designed to perform static typing.

I am interested in Lua/Ravi programs that break the typesystem. If
anyone would care to help me with this then please let me know.

It is now possible to build Ravi without the JIT compiler - so this
makes it much easier to just build the interpreter version. I hope
that this will make it easier for people who wish to build the
binaries themselves. I do provide pre-built binaries for Windows and
Ubuntu at the github site (link below).

https://github.com/dibyendumajumdar/ravi/releases

Thanks and Regards
Dibyendu