Hello friends. My application in C ++ where I carry my scripts moon is advancing well, but I found a problem. I'm using Debian and it installed the moon and luasocket using luasocket with the moon interpreter that comes at the moon package works perfectly, but I could not load the luasocket libraries in my application c ++, so when I carry my moon scripts in C ++ and in them contains luasocket does not. Could anyone help me? I thank the attention.