Hello Hisham.

I believe the 4th link you sent is wrong! It's the admin url :)

Cheers, see you at fosdem!
Etiene

Call For Presentations: Lua devroom at FOSDEM

FOSDEM [1] is the Free and Open source Software Developers' European
Meeting, conference happening every year in
Brussels, Belgium over a weekend. This year it will be on January
30-31. It's the biggest FOSS event in Europe with +5000 participants,
+400 speakers.

In 2015 we had an impromptu Birds of a Feather meeting for the Lua
community there. In 2016 we will have a real developer room, on the
afternoon of Saturday 30th January, so we are now accepting
submissions of talk proposals.

The format will be 30 minutes talks, including questions (so roughly
20-25 talks, 5-10 minutes for Q&A). Feel free to ask if you'd like to
have a longer or a shorter slot.

The talks will be filmed, possibly streamed live, and the videos will
be made available publicly under a CC-BY license. Submitting a talk
for the devroom implies that you agree to be filmed under such terms.

All topics related to Lua are accepted. The deadline for submission is
Tuesday 1st December 2015. All submission should be made using the
FOSDEM even planning tool Pentabarf [2]. When you create your event,
make sure to select "Lua devroom" under "Track". If you already have a
Pentabarf account from a previous year, please reuse it instead of
creating a new one.

In the morning, this room will be used by the GNU Guile [3] community.
We are considering sharing one hour around lunch time for talks that
may interest both communities. So if you have an idea for such a talk,
do not hesitate to submit it!

There is a mailing-list for the devroom, to which you can subscribe at
[4] (subscriptions have to be accepted by an admin so you will not
receive the confirmation email immediatly).

If you have any questions, you can contact the devroom organizers by
email:

    Hisham Muhammad : h [at] hisham [dot] hm
    Pierre Chapuis : catwell [at] archlinux [dot] us

Important dates summary:

    Submission deadline: 1st December 2015
    Acceptance notifications: 8th December 2015
    Final schedule announcement: 17th December 2015
    Devroom: 30th January 2016 (afternoon)

Feel free to forward this CFP to any person or group you know that
could be interested!

See you at FOSDEM!

    [1] https://fosdem.org
    [2] https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM16
    [3] http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/
    [4] https://lists.fosdem.org/admin/lua-devroom

--
Etiene Dalcol

Software Engineering student at ENSTA Bretagne and PUC-Rio
Sailor Developer http://sailorproject.org
Lua Ladies Founder
http://lualadies.org