On 10/16/15, Leo Romanoff <romixlev@yahoo.com> wrote:
> mc^2 looks really cool! Is there any chance you would provide
> pre-built binary for most popular Linux distros and for OS X?

No, sorry. I don't have resources for that.

> If providing pre-built binaries is not an option,
> could you provide more details about building mc^2 on OS X?

I'm not familiar with OS X, but any document explaining how to build
the plain vanilla mc will suit you. mc^2 changes nothing in the build
procedure (except for adding a switch to enable Lua, explained in the
"Installation" page on the site). If you manage to build mc but not
mc^2, drop me a line and I'll see if I can help.