On 10/16/15, Nagaev Boris <bnagaev@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 7:13 PM, Mooffie <mooffie@gmail.com> wrote:
>> mc^2 is a fork of Midnight Commander with Lua support:
>
> can I install it using luarocks?

No, sorry.

mc has its own build system and it depends on software outside the Lua
ecosystem. Encapsulating all the required knowledge in a luarock would
place a lot of burden on me which I couldn't take.

Your question would have made a lot of sense if I provided the UI
subsystem as a Lua module that's independent of mc. Naturally luarocks
would be an excellent choice then. But this is not currently the case.