Yes it indeed requires Torch. I was thinking more about reading it to
get some ideas than using it as is in your case. ;)

Sure :-) for instance that is the reason why I'm using bokeh JS for plotting. I was wondering D3 or bokeh, and finally decided to use bokeh because it seems easy to integrate as iTorch does :-)

And I don't think that Torch does not modify luajit binary. It is a lua
library as any other, just a little bit complicated. The `th` command
that it provides is just calling `luajit` with some header like loading
`torch` module and prompting a message and providing a nice REPL.

My major concern is related with luajit and its dependency in Lua 5.1 language instead of Lua 5.2 or latter. Anyway, many thanks for your suggestions.

Élie