I would like to announce some achivements with this IPython kernel:

https://github.com/pakozm/iPyLua

I have added basic code for plotting allowing to be extended using new metamethods (ipylua_show and ipylua_toseries functions declared at the metatable). You can see this kernel interacting with APRIL-ANN (a toolkit for pattern recognition we are developing for 10 years now):

http://nbviewer.ipython.org/github/pakozm/IPyLua/blob/7c181c41651f982e98423c9e683944ba2e11869d/demo.ipynb

The documentation stills inexistent, I would like to document the current state of this kernel as soon as possibl. As always, any help will be wellcome :-) The code can be improved in several ways (sure)

Thanks