Hello PakoZM,

Yes it indeed requires Torch. I was thinking more about reading it to
get some ideas than using it as is in your case. ;)

And I don't think that Torch does not modify luajit binary. It is a lua
library as any other, just a little bit complicated. The `th` command
that it provides is just calling `luajit` with some header like loading
`torch` module and prompting a message and providing a nice REPL.

Élie