hi Steve,

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 09:54:02AM +0200, steve donovan wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 8:40 AM, Ervin Hegedüs <airween@gmail.com> wrote:
> > At first, I'ld like to use Lua as a "config" file, so there is a
> > C based code, but few functions should be implemented in Lua, eg.
> > calculate the points in a game...
>
> You could use a higher-level C wrapper for the common operations
> (shameless plug)
>
> https://github.com/stevedonovan/llua

thanks - looks like it's very useful, and may be I'll try this
later. But now, I would like to understand the Lua stack as much
as possible. :)

I've found these:

https://julien.danjou.info/blog/2011/why-not-lua
https://julien.danjou.info/blog/2008/rants-about-lua

I'm looking for snippets like these, but if anybody knows a
document about Lua stack, that would be a good start.

Thanks,

a.