Hi Lua-l list,

I'm looking the Lua C API, and played with it used few example codes.

At first, I'ld like to use Lua as a "config" file, so there is a
C based code, but few functions should be implemented in Lua, eg.
calculate the points in a game...

I'ld like to pass a complex structure from C to Lua, eg. a list,
or table. I've found a very good example:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1630169/how-to-create-nested-lua-tables-using-the-c-api

The second answer is a very good example, and clean. But could
anybody helps me to show a good documentation, where I can
understand the operand of lua_settable(), and how "stack indexes"
works?

Thanks,

a.