> On 7/09/2015, at 8:58 am, Stefano <phd.st.p@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all…

mmapfile fails, and appears in error.lua:

   mmapfile = {
     ["1-1"] = {
       module_name = "test",
       rock_name = "csv",
       rock_version = "1-1"
     }
   },

I don’t know where the module_name and rock_name come from?

log/mmapfile~1-1_out.txt finishes with:

mmapfile 1-1 is now built and installed in /Users/sp/PrjLocal/luarockstree (license: MIT/X11)

Which looks good, but I don’t know what to make of /log/mmapfile~1-1_err.txt:

Warning: skipping dependency checks.
Cloning into 'lua-mmapfile'...
Note: checking out '09106dfff060b3d960237e2055a6ae3d5083462c'.

You are in 'detached HEAD' state. You can look around, make experimental
changes and commit them, and you can discard any commits you make in this
state without impacting any branches by performing another checkout.

If you want to create a new branch to retain commits you create, you may
do so (now or later) by using -b with the checkout command again. Example:

 git checkout -b new_branch_name

No existing manifest. Attempting to rebuild...
Missing dependency for mmapfile 1-1: ljsyscall >= 0.9
Missing dependency for mmapfile 1-1: ljsyscall >= 0.9

ljsyscall should be available (it passes).

Any idea what’s up?

Cheers,
Geoff