On 14/08/15 05:07 PM, Andrew Starks wrote:
On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 2:59 PM, Rena <hyperhacker@gmail.com> wrote:
This is a good example of why DRY is a good idea: you avoid mistakes
like comparing to the wrong variable in your elseif there. :-)
Ha! Yes. Soni had the right example in his OP, anyway. Even, actually
especially, mistakes can reveal something.

I more wanted to say that I thought the suggestion had intrigue,
mostly for being unique to me and somewhat clever. I've found that
it's hard but rewarding to acknowledge merit in those we don't agree
almost always disagree with Soni. ;)

In fun,

-Andrew

I think that might have to do with me taking a while to make this idea, compared to most of my other ideas which I usually come up with in less than an hour.

--
Disclaimer: these emails are public and can be accessed from <TODO: get a non-DHCP IP and put it here>. If you do not agree with this, DO NOT REPLY.