On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 2:59 PM, Rena <hyperhacker@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is a good example of why DRY is a good idea: you avoid mistakes
> like comparing to the wrong variable in your elseif there. :-)

Ha! Yes. Soni had the right example in his OP, anyway. Even, actually
especially, mistakes can reveal something.

I more wanted to say that I thought the suggestion had intrigue,
mostly for being unique to me and somewhat clever. I've found that
it's hard but rewarding to acknowledge merit in those we don't agree
almost always disagree with Soni. ;)

In fun,

-Andrew