Coda Highland <chighland@gmail.com> wrote:
> This seems pretty clear to me. I mean, maybe luaconf.h could be made a
> link to the file in the source code and a link to the previous version's
> deprecation notes could be included, but it tells you exactly where to look
> as it is.

My problem was not that it was hard to find. I found what I needed to know
quickly enough. My point is that I had to look. At the cost of adding a single
bullet point in 5.3's notes, I wouldn't have had to look at all.

That said, I understand what you're saying: the warning was there in 5.2. It's
my fault that I missed it.

Thanks, Peter