On Sat, Jun 27, 2015 at 2:40 PM, Coda Highland <chighland@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 27, 2015 at 9:52 AM, Thijs Schreijer
> <thijs@thijsschreijer.nl> wrote:
>>>
>>> I received the email, personally, as well. I made the suggestion that she
>>> post it here and I provided her the link. If that's not a good idea, please
>>> let me know and I won't do that in the future.
>>>

>> imo you did the right thing.
>> Thijs
>
> I agree, Andrew didn't do anything specifically incorrect. The only
> thing I would have done differently is to include a remark in the
> solicitation saying that a member of the list had suggested asking
> here, so that it wouldn't appear to be out-of-nowhere spam.
>
> /s/ Adam

Well there have been job postings sent to the list before. I don't
view them as spam.

Personally I wasn't bothered at all to receive this message (addressed
to me), though I did wonder at first if it's just well-crafted spam
probing to see if my address is active. I was disappointed though,
that the job is a few thousand kilometres away (and no remote
opportunity).

--
Sent from my Game Boy.