Hello all,
I'll be giving a introductory presentation to my fellow CS classmates on Lua for my Programming Languages undergraduate course. I would be more than pleased to receive some feedback on what differentiates Lua from other languages out there. Also, it would be great (and perhaps unlikely, I realize) to have a personal statement from Mr. Ieusalimschy himself for my class and professor! What aspects of Lua should my presentation focus on? This is a small way for me to  help Lua get some positive exposure among up and coming programmers at the second largest university in the US (University of Central Florida). Thanks!
Also, as an aside, just wondering if anyone has thoughts on the implementation of Lua in the iOS Codea app. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad