On Feb 20, 2015, at 10:54 PM, Hisham <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
A couple other things that come to mind are:
* Should be be a distinction between the current maintainers/leaders and
those that are other contributors?
* Should this distinction be democratic (e.g., current maintainers/leaders
voted from and by the current contributors)?
* What mechanism will be in place to allow an interested person to become
involved in a particular project?
* Should the yearly review include reviewing how the project is attracting
and incorporating new contributors to it? I think this is important to
maintain and sustain a project.
Other potential names:
* CLAN (Comprehensive Lua Archive Network - to steal an idea from Perl and other groups)