[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: GitHub organization discussed at FOSDEM
- From: "Pierre Chapuis" <catwell@...>
- Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 16:02:38 +0100
at FOSDEM we discussed the possibility of creating a GitHub organization
to maintain some Lua modules for which there should be several maintainers
(for instance LuaSocket, and probably some libraries from the Kepler
I wanted to float that idea here again, and maybe start moving on it.
So I have a few questions:
1) How do you want to call this organization?
2) Who wants to be part of it?
3) Who wants to create it?