[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] Fire★ 0.6 released
- From: mempko <mempko@...>
- Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 10:54:19 -0600
Fire★ (Fire Star) 0.6 has been released.
Fire★ is a platform for building peer-to-peer GUI applications in Lua.
Distributing your applications is as simple as using them in a
conversation with others.
It has a built in distributed application editor where you can do pair
programming with others.
All communication is peer-to-peer and encrypted.
The source code is licensed under GPLv3 and is available on GitHub:
You can download binaries for Linux, Mac, and Windows here:
What's New in version 0.6
- New friendlier UI for connecting with others.
- New "Getting Started" tab.
- Stability and performance improvements.
I invite anyone interested in contributing any way they can if they find
this project interesting. In particular, expanding the API and enhancing
the security of the protocol.