It was thus said that the Great Enrico Tassi once stated:

> This choice is what should be standardized.
> lua5.1 or lua-5.1 or lua51 or ... A stupid separator character
> may make your script fail to run on a system that uses a different
> convention.

  I think best overall would be:

	lua-50	(if it's still around)
	lua-51
	lua-52
	lua-53

  That way, you won't run afoul of systems that use '.' to separate the main
file name from the extension (cough MS-DOS cough), and the name stil fits in
eight characters (cough MS-DOS cough).  I doubt we'll get to Lua 51.0 any
time soon ...

  -spc