Hi,

Is there a way to generate Lua coverage information like gcc --coverage and gcov?
Ultimately I want to integrate Lua coverage information with lcov[1]. lcov generates
nice looking html pages without much effort.
We have a lot of mixed C++ and Lua code. Using different presentations for the
coverage of both languages seems not right.
I think an approach to generate the same files (*.gcno and *.gcno) like gcc/gcov
seems to be the way to go. But my google searches turned nothing up.

I am aware of LuaCov. But it seems not to interoperate with lcov.

- Jörg

[1] http://ltp.sourceforge.net/coverage/lcov.php