On 13/01/2015 13:15, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
I really like amalgamations (for the reasons you note). Is this an ???official??? release of Lua, or a one-off/experimental re-packaging?

It is an official re-packaging.
It's not experimental, but all feedback is welcome.

Since the usual Lua distro is so small, wouldn't it be nice to put this amalgamation inside it and merge the makefiles? The makefile could have a switch to tell it to build the amalgamation instead of the standard distro.

There is a version for Lua 5.2 at
	http://www.lua.org/extras/5.2/
which was announced here

I think other versions have been posted here.

 --Lorenzo