On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 2:30 PM, Jay Carlson <nop@nop.com> wrote:
> Sure, you can do this in 5.1, but in 5.2, it's crystal-clear what's going on. It also breaks the tiny little mind of lualint.

And ditto for the tiny mind of lglob, or any static analysis tool.

Personally this is less than crystal-clear to me, possibly because I
too rely on static analysis ;) [1]

Prefer the old table argument way to simulate named arguments.

[1] and have less than rosy memories of the Pascal with-statement,
especially when nested (and it will be nested ;))