All,

I know there was mention of Squish becoming available via LuaRocks,
but that doesn't seem to have gotten anywhere.

I've tried building Squish on my own, but I keep getting strange
"Error 2", "The system cannot find the file specified." messages.

LuaRocks builds work fine, however.  I'm guessing it's just some
environment variable problem, or something similar, but I was hoping
the Lua mailing list brain trust could save me from spending any more
hours on this...

Thanks,

Mark