On 26 August 2014 20:31, Coda Highland <chighland@gmail.com> wrote:
> Your "sin", if you could call it that, is that of being an upstream
> maintainer in a packaging culture that pushes everything upstream if
> at all possible.

Personally I think this "culture" is sensible. I'm an upstream
developer and consider it my responsibility to make the lives of
packagers as easy as possible - I'm the one who is most experienced
with the project, not them. At the end of the day I approach it this
way because I want good quality software in the hands of my users.

Regards,
Matthew