Right, that explains some stuff.

Enrico, sorry I blamed the distributors (which includes you?) so
publicly, it is just a bit sad to see how something published in April
2013 is still unfixed everywhere.

As you can see, I already mailed some distributions but not all of
them, since I am also trying to raise awareness about possible issues
with the information politics here. (the Lua website not having
security announcements mainly)

There was no valid reason for getting harsh on the distributors, after
all I guess it is a voluntary effort too. Sorry!

Regards,
Jonas Thiem