On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 7:28 AM, Coroutines <coroutines@gmail.com> wrote:
> Honestly, most of these replies sound like "never use goto!"

Ironic that you'd use this example considering this is exactly the
thing that caused Apple's SSL bug.

> Well I'm not writing crypto, guess I can pretend everything is safe.

C'mon, you should know that the inverse ("a => b" to "!a => !b") of a
true statement isn't logically assured to be true; it's the
contrapositive ("a => b" to "!b => !a"; in this case, "if it's not
safe, don't use it when writing crypto") that's logically guaranteed.

/s/ Adam