Le 03/07/2014 10:07, Axel Kittenberger a écrit :
I don't know of any other modern langauge that thought it was a hell smart idea to reintroduce goto while refusing the 'continue' keyword. Anyway Roberto&Luiz have spoken, its their langauge so its there. So why not make the best of it? We we're told to stop asking for the "continue" statement, since with goto as a more general concept you can emulate it. Okay, so please just make it a little less combersome. An implicit "continue" label is not much to ask for.

Personally, if I must use goto break and goto continue in the next Lua releases, I'll switch to Javascript.

David.