The title can hardly be changed, by this point. Many textbooks on
various languages follow this naming pattern on Wikibooks (all of
these books, which all exist, use this naming pattern: Ada
Programming, C Programming, C Sharp Programming, F Sharp Programming,
Tcl Programming, Java Programming, PHP Programming, Python
Programming, REBOL Programming, Game Maker Programming, Windows
Programming, ActionScript Programming, BASIC Programming, C++
Programming, Clojure Programming, Io Programming, MATLAB Programming,
OpenGL Programming, Perl 6 Programming, Perl Programming, Ruby
Programming, TI-Basic Z80 Programming, SuperCard Programming, X Window
Programming, AppleScript Programming, Cg Programming, Cocoa
Programming, ColdFusion Programming, CORBA Programming, Delphi
Programming, Erlang Programming, GLSL Programming, J2ME Programming,
List Programming, Objective-C Programming, Oracle Programming, Pascal
Programming, PBASIC Programming, PHP and MySQL Programming, PyGTK For
GUI Programming, R Programming, Standard ML Programming, TI-Basic 84
Programming, TI-Basic 89 Programming), so I think it’s logical to keep
this name.