  Thanks Stefano,

  Very interesting tools. I use Virtual Machines to build our binaries.

  I think that the LSB tools will be very helpful.

  The problem in choosing an old Ubuntu version is the GTK version that affects several IUP features. Some of these features are at the GTK API level forcing us to do some ifdefs using GTK_CHECK_VERSION along the IUP code. So the system must be updated with a newer GTK (at least GTK 2.12). I don't know if this is an issue in Ubuntu 8.04.

  But you pointed me a very interesting direction. This could simplify a lot the IUP distribution.

Thanks,
Scuri