Am 19.04.2014 23:56 schröbte Sean Conner:
It was thus said that the Great Coroutines once stated:

There would definitely be limitations -- I imagined this for
transferring data between lua states on the same platform, though.

   I hope you mean "same process" otherwise, you'll have problems with
pointers in the userdata.

You would have problems with pointers in the userdata anyway (e.g. when all references to the userdata in state 1 are gone, the userdata is collected, the pointer freed, and state 2 starts using a dangling pointer) ...

   -spc

Philipp